The Virtual Customer Service Representative will insure customer and client satisfaction through excellent customer service. In addition, this individual will offer courteous problem solving, provide quality information and promote additional services in response to customer needs. Agents may be assigned to one of the following verticals: Cable Vertical, Enterprise Accounts, Simple Calls, or Travel Vertical or to a combination of verticals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be able to use a computer terminal to access customer information and convey necessary information to customers.
• Ability to answer customer questions (basic information such as prices, programming, installation of services, billing, etc.) with appropriate and accurate information.
• Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written, face to face, on the radio, and over the telephone with customers and co-workers.
• Prompt resolution of customer problems/complaints (resolves basic issues and refers complex issues and concerned customers to appropriate lead representative or supervisor as necessary).
• Must possess skills necessary for decision-making and retention.
• Must be able to operate a PC and computer printer.
• Setting priorities schedules/ reschedules service calls.
• Contacts customers concerning scheduled service calls. Must be able to handle basic dispatch duties, in the absence of dispatch personnel.
• Must have the necessary skills to determine service outages (i.e., use Knowledge Base and all other systems).
• Acquires and maintains current up-to-date client product knowledge. Provides, with appropriate persuasive communication skills, information on various client services and enhancements.
• Creating and maintaining customer information (may receive/transmit/route/relay service call information to dispatch or directly to the service technician)
Shifts may not include weekend days off. Shift availability must be flexible to work at least 8 hours between the hours of 7:00AM to 2:00AM, as schedules will be based on performance and tenure.
The ideal candidate will be dependable, flexible, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This individual must be innovative, display integrity in all actions, communicate in a considerate fashion at all times, practice professional judgment, believe in teamwork, and perform all tasks with passion. In addition, the candidate should have a proven track record in school or work experience, in working with people, and excellent communication skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of transferable experience required, telephone/customer relations, knowledge of CRT procedures
• Experience in public relations or sales are highly desirable
• Bilingual language skills a plus
• Must have a dedicated and approved telephone phone line and a computer connected with high speed internet connection prior to the first day of training.
By the first day of training you must possess Administrative Rights to a PC that meets the following system requirements:
• CPU: At least a 1.5 GHz Pentium III processor or better.
• Memory: A minimum of 2 GB of RAM Memory for a 32-bit computer or 3 GB of RAM Memory for a 64-bit computer.
• Operating System:
o Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3 or
o Windows Vista (professional is recommended but not required) or
o Windows 7 (home premium or professional)
• Web Browser: Internet Explorer version 8. (other browsers may work with the LiveOps call center platform. Element only supports Internet Explorer 8 )
• Java – Version 6 update 11 or higher
• Graphics Card: Minimum Required Configuration: graphics card and monitor able to support a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
• Recommended Configuration: Dual monitor capable graphics card with 2 monitors.
• Graphics card supporting 2 monitors simultaneously for extending available desktop space
• Each monitor should support a minimum resolutions of 1024 x 768 pixels
• Sound Card installed: Standard sound card with speakers and input jacks for external telephony headset for use when attending on-line webinars and training.
• The call routing platform is not compatible with Macintosh.
• A minimum of one USB port (USB version 2)
• Ad-Aware installed and run at least once per week. You can get this tool at no cost atwww.lavasoft.com
• System configured in accordance with Microsoft's recommendations as outlined on their ‘Protect Your PC Web Site.’ These steps include:
o Windows Update module enabled and configured to update automatically
o Windows standard firewall enabled on systems where it exists
o Anti-Virus software installed and configured to automatically update
o Adware software installed to protect from spyware, malware, etc.
*****All candidates must pass a credit check, a criminal background check, a computer system check, and a phone check*****
We offer unprecedented benefits to both our full- and part-time employees. In addition to a fantastic salary base and compensation plan for all of our positions, we offer:
• English speaking $10.00 per hour, English/Spanish speaking $12.00 per hour
• Paid Time off (up to 20 days for Full time employees)
• Healthcare plan (Medical/Dental/Vision) – Full-time only
• Continuous training and development plans
• Long-term and short-term disability – Full-time only
• Contests, awards, and recognition based on performance
The ability to telecommute, or work from home, saves the average employee a complete hour each day! Imagine what you can do with an extra hour each day? For an employee working 50 weeks a year, 5 days a week, that is 6.25 weeks of Vacation time, or 250 hours of Personal Time you never lose.
Qualified candidates seeking an amazing opportunity to work from home are encouraged to submit their resume online at: https://elementcare.hostedcc.com/mason/ ... 43280.html
have new hire training classes beginning on March 29, 2010 and April 19, 2010.